Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Enter away messageFuck! I hate how one of my managers, who is a fat ass black bitch that aint ever gonna get laid gives us employees tasks to do and to be completed on time or within an hour which is impossible. Like wtf? Who the fuck can fold 100 shirts, jeans, and hang at least 50 jackets on a rack in one section (or i meant "one shop" cause thats what they fuckin call it) in an hour. Fuckin ridiculous right? I mean, i dont even fold my shit at home. I hang all my clothes. On top of that she told me she wants it done by the time im off but how the fuck am i gonna get my section ("Shop") fuckin done on time if she keeps fuckin moving me to give other people their breaks and lunches and all that shit. Ugh! Shes pathetic. She said that im a slow worker? Wtf bitch. Fuck that. Shes the only fuckin fat ass manager out of the other 4 managers including the main store manager(Who likes who me of course) who says im doing bad and im slow at folding clothes. Stupid. Its funny cause all the other managers like me. They give me comments and compliments. They give me compliments about the way i dress and also they always tell me im a fast folder, service driver, hard worker, and they always say to me, keep up the good work. FUCKIN STUPID ASS BITCH! I swear fuck her. Shes the only manager that i dont like and everyone that works there doesnt like her either. Everyone else likes the other managers. Patty, Nikki, Tiffany, and Donnie are hella nice to me. I can see why now that shes a single old ugly ass living with her momma still. Ugh. Im so disgusted by her now. Like you dont even know. Stupid bitch gave me a verbal warning (A disciplinary warning). W/e. So anyways. Right after work i went out the back door cause the mall was closed already. So i looked for her car and HAH! I keyed that bitch from the tail light to the front lights. Pretty long huh? Haha. W/e. I guess imma get Karma now for doing that. Anyways. After work all i did was go home. Check my Email, Myspace, D********, and Ups for the thangs i bought at Heritage. YEE! Its coming today. Haha. Anyways and thats pretty much it.

No comments: